FlIp ThRoUgH tHe BoOk

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Poem- "My Love"

It's been three days since we made it official
We just finished talking, and I already miss you
From day one, it's like we had this instant connection
There were things I'd tell you, that I wouldn't tell my best friend
The things you say helped me realize that love was out there for me
I just had to look hard, put faith in GOD, and wait patiently
To keep it real, I love what we have and what we started
And it would hurt my soul if we ever departed
You are the air I breathe
The breath I take
That's how I know this love is no mistake
I'm your girl, and thats how it's going to be
Because I belong to you, and you belong to me
You are an angel that was sent to me from above
Because you are my heart, my inspiration, my love.........

- Written by Me <3

1 comment:

Thick-tionary

Apple- Beautifully round, a fiesty crunch

Full- plentiful, room for more, defiantly wonderful

Fat- more to offer, goodies at which others yearn for

Thick- limitless, breaking out the box

Fashion- personal, influential, what YOU own