FlIp ThRoUgH tHe BoOk

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!! (July 4th)

So on July 4th, I will be taking a trip to New Orleans. I am soooo excited because I have never been. I would like to connect and gain more history about Hurricane Katrina because it was a devastating catastrophe. I am also a listener and fan of jazz music. I wonder if I should bring my trumpet and learn some southern style from the jazz players there, lol just kidding. I'm also attending the Essence music Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to see a lot of the artists and network with a lot more people!!!!!!!! I'm also ready for some southern style FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last and definitely not least my exercise teacher is hosting fitness classes every morning for the 3 days, so this is a major achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure just walking down the street I'll be burning calories lol!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for pics :)Essence Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thick-tionary

Apple- Beautifully round, a fiesty crunch

Full- plentiful, room for more, defiantly wonderful

Fat- more to offer, goodies at which others yearn for

Thick- limitless, breaking out the box

Fashion- personal, influential, what YOU own